Tony who is premier trained now has a premier private training studio to go with his qualifications . While working at Bannatynes and for a major corporate fitness company, I came to the conclusion personal training was not very personal when a gym could have up to 100 people in it and clients still felt intimidated
- The positives of a private studio totally outweigh a gym membership.
- Full fitness assessment on arrival.
- Nutrition advice, food diary.
- No monthly fees.
- No prying eyes or intimidation for those lacking confidence.
- Training is fun and fresh and with it being 1 : 1 we reach our goals or targets a lot quicker.
- Small groups upto 3 people can be trained at one time as long as you all have the same objective you may then share the cost.